LaSalle Network is searching for a dynamic and forward thinking PeopleSoft Systems Analyst to a join a growing team of support of analysts at a well-known organization in the healthcare association space. This position is located in downtown Chicago and available for an immediate start!
Reporting to a newly promoted Director of Financial Systems, the PeopleSoft Systems Analyst will not only provide everyday production support of a custom PeopleSoft solution, but also participate in the requirements gathering, documentation and functional analysis of new enhancements and additional custom solutions, as new products are incorporated into the organization’s offerings. The PeopleSoft Systems Analyst needs to be capable of delivering high level customer service, troubleshoot complex production errors, react quickly and think about solving problems with long-term solutions.
PeopleSoft Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
· Respond rapidly to production issues and providing real time updates as issues approach resolution
· Collaborate with a team of support professionals to resolve production issues effecting process and workflow
· Get out of your cubicle and interviewing end users and stakeholders to understand business needs and the look, feel, and functionality they need in their PeopleSoft solution
· Work on high visibility and challenging new projects involving PeopleSoft technology with a team of developers, Quality Assurance and Systems Analysts, and a Project Manager
PeopleSoft Systems Analyst Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in a technology or business related discipline
· At least three years of experience working with off-the-shelf or custom PeopleSoft solutions using the Procurement, AR, AP, GL, and Treasury modules heavily
· Demonstrated organizational abilities to prioritize production issues and work on projects of varying lengths
· Familiarity working within the structure of a well-defined PMO
If the PeopleSoft Systems Analyst sounds like the next step in your career, you should know a few things about the position. It’s located in downtown Chicago. Ideal candidates will be available immediately and able to consider the position on a contract-to-hire engagement. Compensation as a permanent employee will include a base salary and arguably the best benefits package we’ve ever seen. If you’re interested, please send a resume today to email@example.com.
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: peoplesoft , analysis , business analyst , requirements gathering , documentation , technical support , accounting , finance , healthcare , ap , accounts payable , ar , accounts receivable , gl , general ledger , treasury , production support , procurement
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.