Are you looking to join a stable dynamic accounting team at a multi-billion dollar leader in the medical services industry? If so, this role, located in the near west suburbs is looking for entry level staff accountant. This position represents an outstanding opportunity for a talented individual to join an organization which is geared for growth. The entry level staff accountant position will provide an immediate professional challenge and will have high visibility to senior management providing support to the general ledger accounting team during month-end close. Must have an accounting degree and have plans to take the CPA exams the next six months. If this role is exciting to you APPLY TODAY!!
Entry Level Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
· Work with ERP system compiling essential financial data
· Support a department of 25 accountants
· Pull invoices for returns and audits when necessary
· Reach out to vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies
· Process journal entries for month end
· Assist in the creation and filing of the month end reports
· Ad-hoc projects
Entry Level Staff Accountant Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from top regional or national accounting school
· Zero to two years of experience within an accounting environment
· Accounting internship at a corporate or public accounting organization a plus
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills and can deliver positive results when tested
· Understanding of GAAP and other accounting control principles
· Ability to organize well during multi-faceted projects
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Holds a CPA or CPA eligible or will be CPA eligible in next six month
If you are interested in applying for this entry level staff accountant position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting & Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant , entry level , CPA , accounting , finance , fresh grad
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.